Songs Of The Month

If you didn't know I am a music nerd. I love music and if you are my friend and you didn't know that. Who are you? Here's my list. Enjoy. And this is not in any specific order by the way.

1. Lost Boy-Ruth B. I've recently been really obsessed with this song.

2. Young Blood-Bea Miller. My friend introduced me to her album and I love it.

3. Colors-Halsey

4. One Call Away-Charlie Puth

5. The Power Of Love- Gabrielle Alphin

6. Stone Cold-Demi Lovato

7. Rock Bottom-Hailee Steinfield ft DNCE

8. Neverland-Zendaya. I don't know why I've been obsessed with disney kind songs. They make me feel magical I guess ;)

9. Hollow-Tori Kelly

10. Never Forget You- Zara Larsson

11. 7 years- Luckas Graham

12. She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5

There are a bunch more I love but this is the songs I like that are on my play list. <3 ya!!! BAI!!!! Actually I recently created a song. Would you guys want to know what it's called? <3 ya!! Bai for real now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month