To All The Boys I've Loved Before

To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Author: Jenny Han
Pages: 288
Published By: Simon & Schuster Books
Published On: April 15, 2014

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all. 







This book.... makes me speechless. I have no words. IT WAS SOOOO GOOODDDDD. I loved it so much!!!!! I love the plot of the book because it's so sweet. 

Lara Jean is such an amazing seeming person. She seems so sweet and an innocent child. She's had 5 crushes and wrote "Good Bye letters" to each one of them. Someone accidentally sent them in them in the mail. She is very nice and sweet. She is very concerning about people and doesn't like betrayal. 


Then there's Peter. The jock I guess. He is dating someone and doesn't want to date her anymore. He is very nice on the inside and I guess better than what people think he is.

Their story is so cute. It seriously melts my heart. My heart is aching for the rest of the series. FOR REAL.  



I give this book a 5/5!! Because it's seriously the bommbbbb. READ IT!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month