All The Bright Places

All The Bright Places
Author: Jennifer Niven
Pages: 400
Published By: Knopf
Published On: January 6, 2015

Theodore Finch is fascinated by death, and he constantly thinks of ways he might kill himself. But each time, something good, no matter how small, stops him.
 
Violet Markey lives for the future, counting the days until graduation, when she can escape her Indiana town and her aching grief in the wake of her sister’s recent death.
 
When Finch and Violet meet on the ledge of the bell tower at school, it’s unclear who saves whom. And when they pair up on a project to discover the “natural wonders” of their state, both Finch and Violet make more important discoveries: It’s only with Violet that Finch can be himself—a weird, funny, live-out-loud guy who’s not such a freak after all. And it’s only with Finch that Violet can forget to count away the days and start living them. But as Violet’s world grows, Finch’s begins to shrink.

This book was so good!!! It was sad too... I was so sad by the end of this book. The plot of this book was really unique and different. I mean it's not like every book you read. It was funny because my friends like seeing what book I'm reading and they pick up All The Bright Places. They are like what is this about and I'm like a book about death and they say "What??". 

The characters are Violet and Finch. Violet Markey and Theodore Finch. Finch has always loved to learn about death for some reasons. Finch is an amazing guy. He's smart, talented but a bad boy. His heart is broken beyond repair and life is ruined. Violet's like is very hard too. Her sister and her got in a car crash and she lived but her sister sadly passed away. 

I give this book a 5/5! I loved it!!!



WHY DID FINCH HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!? I'm SO SAD!!! I was crying so much wen I found out that Finch was going to die! ERGH WHY FINCH!!! WHY!!!?? Finch was an amazing guy and he didn't deserve the life style he got. He shouldn't have left. I feel bad for Violet. Two people who heavily impacted her life left forever and was never coming back. When Finch disappeared for a while, I prayed that he wasn't going to die. I was so devastated when he did. *crying crying* 



I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been lazy. Forgive me! <3 ya!! BAI!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month